Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unproduced Screenplay #4: "The Most Gullible Man in America" (2000)


My fourth unproduced screenplay is a comedy about a man named Abraham Lincoln (no relation to the president) who decides to dramatically change his life after finding out he has one week to live from being exposed to a dangerous sexually transmitted disease in prison (involuntarily) after being falsely accused of murdering a nun.

This scene takes place at the end of the film.  Our hero, Abraham Lincoln, has just found out he's not dying of a rare STD from being raped in prison and after breaking up a conspiracy by his wife and brother to use his money to fund deviant sexual experimentation, he arrives at the hotel where Lana, the girl he's truly in love with, works. 

I'm not sure what I'm more proud of.  Being able to pay tribute to a classic moment in Dirty Dancing, one of my favorite films, or the final line of this scene "That penis gave me life and I don't ever plan on giving it back."

Click on each page to read.


 

Next up, my first television script for: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No comments: