Monday, October 27, 2008

Top Ten Halloween Night Certainties



10) One of your female friends will make out with a random guy… strictly for the Facebook picture.

9) One of your female friends will make out with a random girl… strictly for the Facebook picture.

8) One in five females will find themselves saying: “I don’t usually do this.

7) One in ten males will find themselves saying: “This doesn’t mean I’m gay.

6) One in ten females will try a certain sexual act for the first time because the guy “accidentally missed."

5) One in four males will get slapped before shouting: “I thought you said swallow!"

4) One of your guy friends will ask the girl in his bed the next morning why she is still wearing her demon mask… to which she’ll respond “I’m not.

3) The Sarah Palin costume will be more overexposed then… Sarah Palin.

2) One of your guy friends will make out with a girl dressed as Sarah Palin… but will be thinking of Hillary Clinton.

1) I’ll have a 15% better chance of hooking up then a usual night, putting my total chance of hooking up at… 15%.

No comments: